Rules & Policies
Thank you for using RentGini.
RentGini provides an Online Rental Platform and does not rent anything by itself. We put Owners who want to rent-out their products in touch with Renters looking to use/rent those products for a specific period of time.
- RentGini expects all parties to be honest and truthful in their transactions but RentGini has no control over the quality, safety or legality of Items listed, or over the truthfulness or accuracy of the Rental Listings, or over the ability of Owners to rent the Items listed or over the ability of Renters to rent or pay for the rental of any Items. We do not guarantee that the Parties will complete any or all terms of the transaction.
- RentGini is not a party to the rental agreement between Owners and Renters and we don’t intervene in the transaction.
- Any security deposits or guarantees required by the Owner in whatever form, remains the sole responsibility of the Renter and Owner. RentGini is not responsible for the collection, retention, or refunding of any security deposit, for the control of the exact identity of the Owner and the Renter, or for collecting money owed by the Renter to the Owner or by the Owner to the Renter
- RentGini cannot be made party to any disputes arising from the rental transaction between the users of RentGini website.
- Renters are expected to return the item in the same condition, failing to do so can lead to deduction in the security deposit and any disputes have to be settled between the Owners and Renters directly. As mentioned above, RentGini cannot be held accountable or made party to any such disputes.
Registration & Membership
- Our services are reserved to individuals who are 18 years or above and are lawfully capable, or authorized to be part of a rental contract
- In addition, we reserve the right to suspend or close Member Accounts without notice for any reason, including, but not limited to:
- Inability to identify, verify or authenticate the origin of a Rental Listing;
- Making false statements or posting illegal or offensive content (For example, pornography, libel, trade secrets, discriminatory content, incitement of violence
- Breaches in moral standards;
- Posting products which are illegal, not owned or without proper authorization ;
- Abusive or fraudulent use of collaboration tools (spam of comments, spam of clicks etc);
- Diffusion of unsolicited commercial messages (“Spam”)
- Use of member info (contact details etc) for any other purposes.
- Consistent bad Rating’s or comments by other member
- You will not hold RentGini or any of its Directors or Employees liable for claims, demands or damages (actual and consequential) of any kind for the closing of a Member Account.
- The Member Account is personal and cannot be transferred to a third party. The member commits to keep confidential their password to access the Member Account. The Member Account and the password are personal and cannot be shared, communicated or transferred to any other individual or entity, except as required by law.
- The member recognizes and accepts being solely responsible for use of his password and Member Account. The Member accepts being held solely responsible for all consequences and obligations generated by use of his/her password and Member Account by a third party.
- In addition, the member accepts to provide their Phone number, email address and physical address for the purpose of renting. The member needs to ensure the details are accurate at all times.
- You agree that RentGini may, in its sole discretion, publish all or part of your Rental Listings on Partner/third-party websites.
- RentGini does not pay any taxes on behalf of the Users or Members of the Site. Users and Members are solely liable for any taxes resulting from any Rental Agreement or use of our Services or Site.
We collect, use, and share personal information to provide required services through RentGini and to keep it safe (details below)
- The users’ privacy is very important to us. We do not and shall not at any point in time, either sell or rent users’ personal information to third parties without users’ explicit consent.
- We may be required from time to time to disclose users’ personal information to Governmental or law enforcing agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
Fees & Commission
Usage and Registration of the RentGini website is currently free.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall RentGini be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from your use of the Site or the Service, or resulting from any rental agreement, whether the damages arise from use or misuse of the Site or the Service, from inability to use the Site or the Service, or the interruption, suspension, modification, alteration, or termination of the Site, the Service or member account. Such limitation shall also apply with respect to damages incurred by reason of other Services or products received through or advertised in connection with the Site or the Service or any links on the Site, as well as by reason of any information or advice received through or advertised in connection with the Site or the Service or any links on the Site. These limitations shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Content on the website